Friday, August 14, 2009

A Midsummer Summary, Part 2 (July)

July was mostly spent back east, travelling around Quebec and Ontario, visiting favourite places and catching up with loved ones:







So sweet to see their eyes popping with joy when given the chance to reconnect with far away family and friends. Bittersweet when we had to leave again, although we came home with heads bursting with fresh memories (as well as a large pile of photos to go with them).







Thank you to everyone who made it such a memorable visit. The kids are already planning our next one, so it won't be too long, I'm sure.

2 comments:

Ella said...

what a fantastic summer you've had. heading back east reminds me of my own great summer adventures as a kid.

Jo said...

It looks like you have had a wonderful summer.

And you are going to love Victoria. I went to school there, and my brother lives there, right near Dallas Road. It's a great place. I look forward to reading more about your life there.

And... you won the contest on my blog. *heh*

Cheers!